International Experts Teach Fashion Business at the Creative Enterprise Series 2020
The Creative Enterprise Series 2020 is a 5-day Web Conference that will bring Africa and Europe together under one amazing atmosphere of Fashion Impact.
This online conference is an exchange between European Fashion Experts and Fashion Professionals in Africa with the aim to share the know-how of these world-class experts with the Fashion Community in Africa, under a rich and diverse cultural atmosphere.
For 5 Days in November, these Experts will share from their wealth of experience on how fashion success is built, cutting across different core backgrounds including Marketing, Digital, Fashion PR, Fashion Buying, Brand Building, Retail, and eCommerce.
Conference Theme: How to Create and Launch a World-class Ready-To-Wear Collection
Date: 23rd to 27th November 2020
- Agnès Cazin: Marketing, Events and Content Production Expert
- Cécile Derein — Pozzi: Fashion Marketing Specialists and Fashion Buyer
- Sophie Wittmer: Fashion Marketing and Digital Communications Expert
- Bridget Boakye: Sales Strategist and Brand Architect
- Stacy Ozier-Lafontaine: Digital Strategy and Ecommerce Specialist
- Karine Rameau: Director and Founder at AGENCE KRP, PR and E- influence strategy
If you are a Fashion Designer or a professional in the fashion retail business, you cannot afford to miss this special opportunity. Get ready to learn from the minds behind the success of some of the remarkable fashion and lifestyle brands in Europe, America, and Asia, like L’Oréal, Paco Rabanne, DKNY, AG Jeans, Milly USA, Serengeti Sunglasses, Paul Smith and Montblanc Perfumes, just to mention a few.
Secure your space by registering for the conference through the link https://bit.ly/rsvp360agency